Archinect
anchor

Issuu portfolio display problem

PencilPusher

I am trying to get my portfolio sample to display in landscape format on "Issuu" website.  For some reason it displays in portrait and squeezes the landscape into that format.  Has anyone had this problem with uploading .pdf's to that site, and if so do you know what I might need to do to correct this?

Jun 8, 11 10:23 am
AlanCollinge

Hi, Issuu has just done the same on my landscape brochure

http://issuu.com/firstclass-homes/docs/saunceyviewlodge

Did you ever find a solution?

Jul 31, 12 11:59 am  · 
 · 
larslarson

Alan,

In firefox at least your brochure is still in landscape...

Jul 31, 12 1:31 pm  · 
 · 
AlanCollinge

Hi I tried  saving the PDF, just now as a PDF first in Acrobat  X then in Nitro and it worked I have no idea why Thanks for the comment. I looked at designing them in FF and EI. I stuck with FF and it seemed to work. I'll try again later with a new publication. I am actually trying to embed a video into the PDF and it seems the best way is widget download then link back to YouTube otherwise the file is too large to email.

Slow going isn't it, when am I suppose to eat.

Jul 31, 12 1:49 pm  · 
 · 
AlanCollinge

Hello larslarson I meant printed as aPDF not saved as a PDF in my earlier post. Now I'm going to eat.

Jul 31, 12 2:02 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: