Archinect
anchor

working abroad programs?

fem_arch

Does anyone have a good link to find interntional programs for working abroad during the summer. I know I should start searching now if I am interested. I am an american student but also have work experience and want to take advantage of this oppurtunity while in school. ANy advice or information is appreciated.

Oct 19, 04 11:45 am
wangsta

fem, last summer I worked in Paris with the study abroad program at KU. My professor and study abroad director, Wociech Lesnikowski, has a lot of contacts in France. There were about 25 students from KU's arch program working in Paris architectural firms. I personally worked for Jean Nouvel, others worked for Dominique Perrault, Ibos and Vitart... It's an amazing program, and from what I've seen, there's nothing like it anywhere else. Of course, you don't get paid but it was a phenomenal experience. We worked Mon-Thurs. and traveled through Europe Fri-Sun.

It's a tough program to get into, especially if you're not a Kansas University student. Let me know if you're interested and I'll see if I can get you some contact information

Oct 19, 04 1:13 pm  · 
 · 
charlize

try this
http://www.iaeste.org
good luck

Oct 24, 04 1:07 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: