Archinect
anchor

Improve any business now alchemist

After my trite pleas of flashing license and sound like AIA radio ad in the past, I just saw this smart marketing idea for getting new clients. You cannot just sit there and wait for Medici to call.
Order your Code Check Today

Yeah, as it was said here: Unload!

Jul 9, 09 7:11 pm
4arch

I wonder if this really drums up any business for them? Seems like a lot of potential for risk with limited potential to actually translate into projects. I'd be afraid the property owner would take the code report straight to a contractor and then point fingers at me when things went wrong.

Jul 10, 09 9:12 am  · 
 · 
sgs23

Don't architects already give to much away? I think this sets a bad precedent.

Jul 10, 09 9:28 am  · 
 · 
silverlake

The trick is still getting traffic to your website first, assuming this even works..

We architects are a sad bunch right now.. Recently looking through craigslist I saw advertising for "FREE SERVICES!!", "RECESSION SPECIAL 50% OFF!" and the like..

My plan is to dance around on a busy corner while twirling a sign; I think this could drum up some business for me...

Jul 10, 09 1:17 pm  · 
 · 
file
Jul 10, 09 2:52 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: