Archinect
anchor

80 Unit Multi Family Costs

wurdan freo

Working on developing an apartment building for seniors. 90,000 sf, independent living with a couple of common areas. Any idea what architects charge these days? 7%?

Jun 15, 09 9:55 am
wurdan freo

The project is in Wisconsin, but I would be interested in rates at any locals. Thanks.

Jun 15, 09 9:57 am  · 
 · 
archnut

I'm working on a couple of these at the moment in California. The fee has typically ranged based on the client and the quality of the fit and finish of the facility.

For example, one of my clients builds very high end "resort-styled" independent and assisted living facilities where another one concentrates on tax credit affordable senior housing. It is difficult to generalize since there are so many variables, but assuming a full service contract structure, I have seen anywhere between 4% on the low end to 12% on the high end.

Hope that helps,

-T

Jun 16, 09 11:42 pm  · 
 · 
wurdan freo

Yes it does. Thanks.

I've been asking a few friends here in Wisconsin and they are telling me 3% to 7%.

Jun 17, 09 9:43 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: