Archinect
anchor

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it - plans?

observant

Hey folks who either grew up celebrating Christmas or still do.  It's only 9 days away.

We will be going to a buffet style brunch.  However, we will be defaulting to one we know is consistently good.  It is more suburban and low-key than it is of a downtown and name-drop variety.  It's not as if I can eat a name, anyway.

Plans for the 25th?  Merry Christmas!

Dec 16, 13 4:45 pm

I'll go in the woods and spend some quality time with all the beatiful trees while the rest of you sicko perver savages can enjoy dancing around those decorated corpses you call decoratons. 

Dec 16, 13 5:18 pm  · 
 · 
curtkram

my tree is plastic.  the dinosaurs it was made from were already dead.

of course, i am feeding into the profits of oil conglomerates and the governments they prop up, which is bad, and i'm accelerating the demise of our limited resources, which is also bad.  suppose if i destroy the planet, i would destroy all the bad people with it?

i also supported target, where i bought the plastic tree.  pretty sure that one is neutral?

Dec 16, 13 5:26 pm  · 
 · 
s=r*(theta)

My plan is to get the Jump on 2014 by spending Christmas relate resources on ARE materials, test, & studying. while taking an occasional break to have caffeinated eggnog & meth laced stuffing w/ my beautiful family :D, so come christmas 2014 we all can be traveling with the passed ARE in my rear view mirror :D,

p.s.

Observant, thanks for asking,i guess it isnt true what they have been saying about yo!!!!

Dec 16, 13 6:01 pm  · 
 · 

doubtful.  by thens, the bad guys will be gjetting off to space and leaving the res of us here on the leftover planet.

Dec 16, 13 6:10 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
Rocket engines burning fuel so fast /
Up into the black sky so vast /
Burning metal through the atmosphere /
Earth remains in worry, hate and fear
Dec 16, 13 8:07 pm  · 
 · 
observant

so come christmas 2014 we all can be traveling with the passed ARE in my rear view mirror :D

ARE in the rear view mirror is a good thing.  I remember that taking it and passing it gave me license to be temporarily bohemian, go to Europe for 6 weeks, relocate upon returning, and not have an effin' clue about a new city, work, living situation, friends, or anything.

p.s. Observant, thanks for asking,i guess it isnt true what they have been saying about yo!!!!

Haha.  I could only imagine.  I'm certainly not a contender for any kind of popularity contest on here, that's for sure.

Dec 16, 13 8:19 pm  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

I have a construction meeting on the 24th and surely we will be reminding the trades that they need to work overtime during the holidays.

Dec 17, 13 11:32 am  · 
 · 
MyDream

My Christmas has been somewhat ruined because i was not able to register for classes at Valencia College because of late High school transcripts :(....I did get admitted and have a B average there from transfer credits........I am however, on the bright side creating more renderings and I am increasing my drafting skills, I can create drawings more on my own now in a professional setting.

Dec 17, 13 11:59 am  · 
 · 
gwharton

I'm taking a couple of weeks off for family stuff.

Dec 17, 13 1:33 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: