Archinect
anchor

Government Work

herrarchitekt

All right fellow 'Nects, I'm looking for insight and/or suggestions for getting an on-call annual services contract with a local municipality.
After speaking with the city's project manager for this and prior SOQ's, I was informed that the selection committee is looking for evidence that our firm is ready for government work.
I asked for the PM to elaborate on how our firm (w/out firm experience but extensive personnel experience w/ public projects) could display our abilities and she responded "demonstrating that your firm was ready for government work...the permitting process...the hoops and loopholes that we have to get through"
For the SOQ, we have outlined our firm/personnel's experience in projects with the municipality's development, historic preservation, & planning departments.
We are looking to add more EFFECTIVE POINTS to this and are open to suggestions for areas to highlight - i.e. verbage of what government agencies are looking for in a small, young firm.
I appreciate any and all insight...
Best,
wakeNbuild

May 15, 09 12:37 am
****melt

bump

Oct 15, 09 3:22 pm  · 
 · 
Distant Unicorn

What type of government work are you looking to do exactly?

Oct 15, 09 3:44 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: