Archinect
anchor

Houston Architecture Firms

mr. glasses

I am considering moving to Houston, and was wondering what the good firms are, and any that might be hiring(shot in the dark).

Apr 8, 09 11:02 pm
mgines1

I haven't been able to find any with job postings. I have applied all over Houston, with no luck. The case is the same EVERYWHERE. No where, no one and no firm is safe.

Apr 9, 09 9:57 am  · 
 · 
ichweiB

Hi. I live in Houston and recently started teaching Architecture at UH. There isn't a lot of hiring going on. Where there is hiring is in healthcare. Maybe some research will create some leads. I know that FKP is starting up an interiors division, but I have no contacts or information on it specifically. Good luck.

Apr 9, 09 10:03 am  · 
 · 
invisiblecanook

check out PBK, when I was there this time last year, they were starting a healthcare division

they have had massive layoffs, but have kept of their low-salary entry level people

Apr 9, 09 11:29 pm  · 
 · 
raj

probably did not expect this but this has been discussed a number of times... HERE
i can't talk about who is actually hiring, but there are some good firms in this list.

Apr 12, 09 9:23 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: