Archinect
anchor

Shaped the Fabrication 3

Antisthenes

April 15th London UK
Lecture Theater
London Metropolitan University
16 Goulston Street

Industry leaders from Architecture, Landscaping, Urban Planning & Engineering will present and share projects from around the world highlighting issues related to design, use of technology and methodology. Every phase will be covered, from concept forms and shapes, to complex engineering analysis and final manufacturing.

Speakers include EDAW, Zaha Hadid Architects, Studio Mode, Buro Happold, Expedition Engineering, NEX Architecture, Adams Kara Taylor.

Each presentation will put a strong emphasis on narrowing the links between complex and challenging architectural forms and fabrication.

You will also see the latest developments in Rhino modeling technology, with a look ahead to Rhino 5.0, plus updates on Grasshopper, the graphical algorithm editor for Rhino 4.0, the popular V-Ray for Rhino rendering technology, the terrain modeling and analysis solution RhinoTerrain, VisualARQ for Rhino and more.

register

Apr 6, 09 7:24 pm
SDR

Yes --but do links want to be narrowed ? Tightened ? Expanded ?

Apr 6, 09 8:07 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

refined and defined to help give a guide to future practitioners, in this BIM process

or maybe it is just proper English verbiage and a Brit could better explain the meaning...

Apr 7, 09 11:42 am  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

anybody here can attend?

Apr 7, 09 2:17 pm  · 
 · 
Kardiogramm

I'm going

Apr 7, 09 7:00 pm  · 
 · 
barbaric

Hi, I attended the seminar and met many interesting architects and designers. I was particularly impressed with Claude Vuattoux (Rhino Terrain) and the Buro Happold Group, not to mention Mr.David Rutten of Grasshopper of course!

May 23, 09 4:00 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: