Archinect
anchor

e-EVR?

commuter

Has anyone tried using NCARB's 'electronic experience verification reporting system' - it's new online system for submitting IDP hours? http://www.ncarb.org/webcasts/e-EVR/index.html

Do you think this will speed up the process of hours recording? or create a whole new set of bureaucratic hassles?

Jan 20, 09 11:25 am
mfrech

i have used it. i approached it with a degree of skepticism, but it couldn't have been a simpler, more streamlined process when compared to the old paper method.

my supervisor isn't incredibly involved with IDP and i'm the only intern here, but it was still easy for him to go online and approve my hours. so far so good, and incredibly simple.

has anyone else used it yet?

Jan 20, 09 5:31 pm  · 
 · 
Breb

I used it for the first time in February and didn't have a problem either, I actually prefer having the supervisor verify hours via an email from NCARB online, then you aren't left to hound them to fill out the papers or worry that they never mailed them out and they are on their desk under a pile of drawings. Also it seemed that my overall record was updated sooner than if I'd mailed my report in.

Aug 4, 09 1:04 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: