Archinect
anchor

ARE Prep - Archiflash Cards

Elijah

Archiflash cards - has anyone used them? Are they worth it? Is there anywhere to get them at a discount/used? Opinions and info are very welcome.

Oct 6, 04 11:30 am
Ormolu

Yes, they're worth it. They come up occasionally on Ebay, but usually not for much less than retail. If they're an older edition they sell for less on Ebay but are reportedly 95% the same as the most recent version. The version released in 2004 for ARE 3.0 apparently has some sustainability material that previous versions didn't.

Oct 6, 04 12:05 pm  · 
 · 
m

passed my first test using just the cards. they are worth it. they are only $100, I don't think you are going to find them for much less. compared to the cost and content of the ALS books, the cards are pennies.

Oct 6, 04 2:54 pm  · 
 · 
pia555

I have a set thats 2 years old. IT Isn't required to have the latest to pass. I used them primarily for MM, MEP, CD, and PD which I passed.
For GS and LF test you'll need more than these cards. SInce theres alot of calcs questions that the cards just don't cover that well. But overall their a great buy.

Oct 6, 04 3:18 pm  · 
 · 
Elijah

Thanks for the helpful and positive replies - I picked up an older set on Amazon for 50 - hope they're the magic they're made out to be. . .

Oct 6, 04 10:14 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: