Archinect
anchor

philip nixon - where is he???

spiderdad

remember him... the master architect... where was his site at? does anyone the address of the great-one's site?

Sep 29, 04 5:43 pm
ArchAngel

Here:
[email protected]

Sep 29, 04 6:24 pm  · 
 · 
ArchAngel

Here's the site:
www.philiprknixon.com

Sep 29, 04 6:26 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman

i'd like to see the official aia document proclaiming him to be "a beethovin class talent and millennium spanning design genius."

philip nixon lives on my neighbors couch

Sep 29, 04 7:58 pm  · 
 · 
gustav

For those that don't know, this man is a member of the Illuminati. His family has ammased a fortune since the Semartina family of the Basques and the Torvin family of the Normans joined houses in 1207. Presently, the family business conducts international trade in some kind of quartz product, though no information can be found about any mining, shipping, or manufacturing expenses. There has been reports of dealings with a long defuct mining company in Siberia that has suddenly appeared with main offices in Miami, Florida of all places. Critics of the Illuminati have suggested that a major centralization process is now occuring within the organization.

Sep 30, 04 8:38 am  · 
 · 
gillespie
Sep 30, 04 9:14 am  · 
 · 
o+

..a member of the illuminati? have you seen his sketches, it looks like they were done with his feet, while he was blindfolded and beat severly about the backside......or maybe that's what we should do to him for the self proclamation of " #1 master architect".......what a maroon.....

Dec 11, 04 3:32 am  · 
 · 
gringodms50

o+ couldn't agree more... but since i didn't know the guy i didn't want to say anything bad about him yet... ehehehh lol

Dec 11, 04 3:36 am  · 
 · 
o+

...or maybe gringodms, you were afraid of the illuminati connection, and the wrath he would bring down upon you? huh? huh?

...oh crap, now that i think about it, i'm afraid of it.....

Dec 11, 04 3:39 am  · 
 · 
oe

I think its fantastic.

Dec 11, 04 4:21 am  · 
 · 
Tim DeCoster

Hmm... I think I finally have this one figured out. What we know:

architect.

... new world order

Socrates, an illumatus himself, inventor of democracy... the US, the pioneer in democracy

illuminati / egyptian ra influenced design of Washington monument (fallic obelisk inscribed in a circle... sex act = new phoenix)... representing the first president, a new phoenix (from ancient egyptian writing), every inaguration faces the monument, sworn on a masonic bible... not to mention symbolism all over everything government related including the dollar bill that's in your pocket right now.

illuminati connection with all US presidents...

the only US president as an architect... Thomas Jefferson.. the AMERICAN institute of architects...

this can all only mean one thing. yep, it's Jefferson's firm still in existance. LOL

OK... too much thinking for now... kinda creepy. To those who don't know anything about what I referred to here, do a quick google search. Very interesting reading. I wonder who will be president in the symbolic year of 2010 (new phoneix... the year that supposedly the world government will be in place, etc). I feel like I'm reading 1984 by Orson Wells when I begin to get on the tangent of pondering this stuff...

I hope it isn't true... i'm going to go hide in my heap of college app materials now... sorry for going off on a tangent here...

Dec 11, 04 3:30 pm  · 
 · 
soleil

he's in trouble now...

link

it seems his site is no longer working either
I'm crestfallen.

Oct 25, 05 1:59 pm  · 
 · 
JAG

Nixon vs. Nixon

Oct 25, 05 2:34 pm  · 
 · 
ihearthepavilion

1984 was not written by Orson Wells

rather George Orwell

Oct 25, 05 3:30 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

orson wells - nice catch.

this is indeed sad...

Domain Name: philiprknixon.com
Registrar: name

Creation Date: 2005-07-08 19:36:53
Expiration Date: 2006-07-08 19:36:53

registrant contact data
Scott Patterson

1727 River Road

Belmar, NJ, 07719
US
Phone: +1.732-299-9237
Fax:
EmailAddress: [email protected]

Oct 25, 05 6:48 pm  · 
 · 
el jeffe

damn, maybe that illuminati idea isn't far off.
this scott patterson guy has this mizambar.com site that sells jewelry. one of the items for sale is this evil-eye bracelet...

Oct 25, 05 6:51 pm  · 
 · 

compelling. moving. i laughed. i cried.

Oct 26, 05 9:28 am  · 
 · 
waterhouse

Anyone ever figure out the identity of this guy?

In 2002, I was in the Strand in NY and found in the architecture section a hard bound folio of these sketches with some hand written notations added.

Strange, but I snatched up the book for twenty dollars. I don't have the balls to throw it in the trash.

Jan 2, 09 12:04 pm  · 
 · 
le bossman
http://www.philipnixondesign.com/
Jan 2, 09 1:58 pm  · 
 · 
waterhouse

Totally a different person.

Jan 2, 09 3:45 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: