Archinect
anchor

TEMP Housing in Minneapolis for ACADIA!

mightyjulio

Three hale hearty UC Berkeley Architecture graduate students seek temporary housing in the area of the University of Minnesota. We are in town for the ACADIA conference for the week of 10/13-10/18.

We are bring our bikes in the hopes of being able to stay close to the UMinn (?), and because biking is exciting for us. Perhaps you like bikes? None of us have been the the the twin cities before, but we hear that it / they rock / s.

We have lots of offers from nice people for beer drinking, which we fully intend on taking them up on, but so far no large studio floors to crash on.

We can send references, photos or, uh, renderings or really anything that will convince you to open your doors to us.

We can pay / time-share (!) etc.

Ok.

(Julio_at_Berkeley.edu)

Oct 9, 08 3:34 pm
liberty bell

Sending renderings as references, that is so damn cute!

Good luck finding a crashpad, Julio, and enjoy ACADIA!

Oct 9, 08 3:39 pm  · 
 · 
treekiller

Mighty J

I can't offer you a stay at the TK B&B since we're in the midst of moving next door in two weeks.

I'm interested in meeting folks from Berkeley since I just sent out my CV for teaching there next year and want to get some inside info.

I'll be at a review in rapson on the 15th. drop me an email and we can meet afterwards or some other day/time for a beer.

Enjoy ACADIA and the visit to MPLS (expect SF weather). this is one of the better cities for biking (when it is above zero).

Oct 9, 08 4:47 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: