Archinect
anchor

Furniture Online

suzane

Hiii...
I need to buy new branded furniture for my living room so somebody please refer me some worth sites offering quality and reliable furniture with discount and it will be better if they could make home delivery.

Sep 23, 08 3:27 am
4arch

this has been discussed at length over multiple threads here. I suggest using the search feature to find those threads. if you don't find what you're looking for, you will need to be a little more specific about the type and style of furniture you're looking for.

why do you want to buy furniture online? there are so many variables with furniture and so many details that have to be suited to your particular comfort and tastes that it's almost impossible, particularly for upholstered items, to get any sense of what the piece is like without seeing and touching it in person. furniture isn't really cheaper online anyway. brick and mortar stores (assuming they're not the kind that advertise on TV) are often somewhat negotiable on price and delivery charges, websites are not - unless you're buying used.

Sep 23, 08 8:47 am  · 
 · 
jenia

Hi
I know of a site offering quality furniture with discount. Visit www.furniturenet.co.uk . Its the most reliable furniture store and moreover, they also provide free home delivery. I think it would be a great help for you.

Oct 3, 08 6:52 am  · 
 · 
PsyArch

suzane = jenia?

Oct 3, 08 10:27 am  · 
 · 
manamana

this is the new face of low end SEO

Oct 3, 08 5:21 pm  · 
 · 
binary

art van kicks ass....

Oct 3, 08 8:09 pm  · 
 · 
mdler
www.highbrowfurniture.com
Oct 3, 08 8:45 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: