Archinect
anchor

Obama's limo sex party

scribble
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1959970719753686864&ei=J0DMSIXfOoqCrQLD-sy0Ag&q=lebron+james&vt=lf&hl=en

Wow, even Bill Clinton never got accused of performing oral sex on a man while high on crack cocaine. He has my vote....

Sep 14, 08 12:58 pm
Elimelech

scribble, are you new to the web? That smear rumor has been around since february.

Rumors are easy to start and spread by weak nasty individuals, maybe we should create a rumor just for scribble.

I heard that scribble once gave a _____ to this _____ while riding in a ____ and high on _____.

fill in the blanks.

Sep 14, 08 1:06 pm  · 
 · 
ff33º

Troll+Anything "anti-"obama = yet another knee jerk reaction thread.

Sep 14, 08 1:54 pm  · 
 · 
scribble

It's actually a fact that the NY Times and other liberal media are afriad to report. Why would they? It would ruin their golden boy's opportunity to have a shot at the White House.

Sep 14, 08 2:02 pm  · 
 · 
MArch n' unemployed

what does lebron james have to do with it? and if you're going to practice reading scribble and you like the NY times, may i recommend this?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/14/us/politics/14palin.html?_r=2&hp&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

Sep 14, 08 2:08 pm  · 
 · 
Emilio

I know for a fact that Obama's limo never had a sex party: it's a sensible, sedate vehicle that goes home to his VW Bug wife and two Vespa kids at the end of each hard-working day, and has never cheated once since rolling off of the assembly line.

Sep 14, 08 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
bRink

Emilio, quit putting lipstick on that limo... It's still a limo...

Sep 14, 08 2:32 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

dj scrib, don't you have an M.arch program to apply to or is the Nazi party still reviewing your appy?

shit stirrer.

Sep 14, 08 2:37 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

man you all should ask bout that pig in a limo party i had back in the day. there was lipstick EVERYWHERE!!!

Sep 14, 08 2:39 pm  · 
 · 

ok, am I the only one who thinks it might be nice to have a non-puritan in the white house? Because really, ok I haven't spent the time clicking the links, but from the teaser posted on here, my feathers remain wholly unruffled.

Sep 14, 08 4:15 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: