Archinect
anchor

Thank You Archinect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

archasm

I just wanted to take a second to tell all you wonderful people in archinect-land how much I appreciate this valuable resource. There is so much great information here. I would be lost without this website. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Aug 26, 08 8:49 pm
liberty bell

I've met some of my best friends, and people I respect immensely (and yes those two groups do overlap) through this site.

Thank you Archinect. And archinecters.

Aug 26, 08 9:32 pm  · 
 · 
Archinect

Ahhh... Thank YOU! It's the community that gives this site it's life.

Aug 26, 08 10:07 pm  · 
 · 
archasm

Don't be so modest! It's both you and the community. I'm a big fan of both. :)

Aug 26, 08 10:09 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

well, i can say that i have been fortunate enough to know a few, and even more fortunate to have receive a phone call from the inimitable Ms. Liberty

Aug 26, 08 11:15 pm  · 
 · 
bentropy

yeah, archinect is the shit

Aug 26, 08 11:59 pm  · 
 · 
ff33º

yeah,...I always get a funny feeling ,....when I mention "Archinect" sometimes in conversations with people or other students or something, and they look at me as if they have no clue what I am talking about.....

...and then I pretend that i am just crazy, ...but secretly, I am glad to know, that there is a whole huge bunch of people somewhere, ...that are poised and ready to tell me to.... 'Try google", "Search the threads" , or just .."WTF!"

Aug 27, 08 12:20 am  · 
 · 

I've not been fortunate enough to meet another archinecteur in person, but I feel as though the engagement I have with them via archinect is enriching. We celebrate their successes, achievements as if they were our own. We share advice and it may be professional, though often it cover culinary, romance, even the odd birthday gift for a loved one. It is a community built around architecture, but in the end I made friends.

thanks Paul, and everyone really

Aug 27, 08 2:42 am  · 
 · 
Sarah Hamilton

It may seem inconsequencial, but Thankyou for having sucha great graphic presentation. I hate the standard forum format on so many other sites.

And Thank you to all the people who help me through all my Adventures.

Aug 27, 08 9:52 am  · 
 · 
Philarct

yes thank you Archinect, you rock. Ive been on this site since my junior year in highschool and since then all my questions have been answered , and ive meet some pretty cool people.
Archinect, you rock

I was just thinking about this yesterday, I hope most of you guys are around when i finally become an architect so maybe one day we'll bump into each other in the field, thatd be awesome

Aug 27, 08 11:55 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: