Archinect
anchor

Photography

Nat Ward

Figured there are a few people on this site interested in Architectural Photography. I'm a photographer whose current clients include GKV, RMJM Hillier, and F.J. Sciame Construction Co. Before venturing out on my own, I worked with Paul Warchol for two years and have also worked with Michael Moran and a number of ESTO photographers. Feel free to check out the architecture section of my website at www.natwardphoto.com Enjoy!

-Nat

Jul 31, 08 1:18 pm
binary

can you shoot in "hotness cmyk" mode......

Jul 31, 08 1:28 pm  · 
 · 
PsyArch

What are your favoured cameras/lenses?

Aug 1, 08 10:39 am  · 
 · 
Nat Ward

I used to shoot large format on a Sinar rail camera with a bunch of different lenses (Schneider, Rodenstock, Nikon et. c). But now for the sake of efficiency and per client request (also because the quality is finally up to snuff), I shoot digital with a Canon body and a mix of Nikon, Canon and Schneider lenses.

Aug 1, 08 4:17 pm  · 
 · 
dedubs

I was a little hesitant to look at the website because of the self-promotion in the forums.. but the school series really took me by surprise, they're great.

Aug 1, 08 8:21 pm  · 
 · 
xacto

yea i really like the school shots too...more so than the "architecture"...website is a little annoying though...

Aug 1, 08 9:22 pm  · 
 · 
comb

Nat: are you here to discuss architectural photography or to promote your business?

Aug 1, 08 10:20 pm  · 
 · 
Nat Ward

Thanks for the kind words about the schools project guys.

Aug 2, 08 1:48 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: