Archinect
anchor

WHY AM I STUCK HERE???????????????

crazzzy

hey all!!!
i just joined this office about a year back and everyday that i go home after work, I ask my self why the hell i am here.....????
its a wierd environment and the boss is always acting like a monkey most of the time....attending to a co-workers nonsence behaviour...DONT FORGET YOU ARE 50!!!!!!not a 20 year old fool..
Just waiting for when will he realize this and my life at work might get better!!!hopefully!!!!

Jul 18, 08 7:02 pm
xtbl

find another job.

Jul 18, 08 7:04 pm  · 
 · 
binary

i heard that manhole covers from detroit are getting around 40bucks or so for scrap metal....

Jul 18, 08 7:06 pm  · 
 · 
crazzzy

thanks!!like i have'nt thought about it a million times...
cannot leave this hell till october!!!visa issues!!!!

Jul 18, 08 7:06 pm  · 
 · 
RevisionV

hang in there, most have been there.

to answer your question- you're stuck there because of visa issues apparently, but you have a light at the end of the tunnel - only about 3 months more to go.

Jul 18, 08 7:39 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin

Ah, I see you took over my old position in Chicago. Say hi to the gang for me.

Jul 18, 08 8:52 pm  · 
 · 
Atom

Wait a minute. Anyone that doesn't see what you see is what? - A monkey. You somehow... will evolve in to a human because you are not a monkey - you are an ape and monkeys do not evolve only apes do. Apes after all are called Great Apes while to my knowledge there are no Great Monkeys. While you figure that one out you need to have a banana when you get frustrated at work. Both monkeys and apes eat bananas.Try it, it has worked for millions of years.

Jul 19, 08 6:22 am  · 
 · 
cayne1

Curious George is a great monkey. He's the greatest, bestest monkey ever.

Jul 19, 08 1:13 pm  · 
 · 
binary

hence why they call it :monkey-cad:

Jul 19, 08 2:00 pm  · 
 · 
Atom

The principles are the silverbacks.

Jul 20, 08 4:32 am  · 
 · 
FrankLloydMike

Sounds like you could use a gorilla insurgency at the office.

Jul 22, 08 1:49 pm  · 
 · 
idiotwind

sell your body on harry heinz blvd.

Jul 22, 08 4:41 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

You are not "stuck" there. You can leave any time you want.

You CHOOSE to stay for reasons of your own, as we all do at our jobs. You consider it worth it to remain until October to get something in return: a visa. That's great.

But it is your CHOICE to do so. Stop complaining and get back to work. And stop using so many damned question marks!

Jul 22, 08 6:03 pm  · 
 · 
crazzzy

citizen..you sure do sound like a pathetic and frustrated ass!!
anyways...thanks for the philosophical take..it was rather stupid!
and i will use as many question marks as i want...ASS...
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????M I N D Y O U R O W N F U C K I N G A S S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 22, 08 6:56 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Still, it's your choice. You're not stuck anywhere.

Jul 22, 08 7:39 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

And get back to work.

Jul 22, 08 7:39 pm  · 
 · 
crazzzy

it cannot be called a "Choice"...
the problem is I DONT HAVE A CHOICE..in this case!!!

getting back to work!

Jul 22, 08 7:42 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

Sorry if my first response came across as harsh. Sometimes it stinks to be at a job you despise, I know.

If it's worth having the visa to stay at this place another three months, then focus on that wonderful day when you get to give your notice.

But if it's not worth it, and you hate it there so much...

Jul 22, 08 7:58 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: