Archinect
anchor

GRAFT, r u really cool....

archjimmy

Oh, GRAFT, to my understanding, five partners, an energetically growing firm, also sexy and fashionable, at least from their website. oh yeah, the website is cool and the diagrams of each project is nice, except too small to read....about the works, seems they do not have too much realized works, some cool orange interior cases or the pink project with Pitt, and some icon projects like the glassy box in Entwurf Kirche Wünsdorf, 2006, I simply like it.

Since they have offices in LA, Berlin and Beijing, how is the working style there? crazy jobs and busy working? 70 hours per week or? And lots physical models making or MAYA stuff? lots of competition and experimental projects? the people come and go very often or very stable? which branches is the best one and who is the headquarter? ........

gush, man, I guess I got too many questions, sorry for that, because now, they are HIRING.

Any GRAFT ers who worked there before, anyone interested in GRAFT, or considering go there, leave your comments here. please. we need really voice.

Jul 8, 08 12:05 pm
led signal light

My question: Is there a minimum for parents' income?

Jul 8, 08 12:54 pm  · 
 · 
c

bingo ! led

Jul 8, 08 1:34 pm  · 
 · 
kanu

But you might get a chance to study under Brad Pitt

Jul 8, 08 1:59 pm  · 
 · 
aldorossi

"also sexy and fashionable"

After all, isn't that what really counts?

Jul 8, 08 8:21 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

graft [græft, grɑft, graft, grahft]

–noun 1. the acquisition of money, gain, or advantage by dishonest, unfair, or illegal means, esp. through the abuse of one's position or influence in politics, business, etc.

Jul 8, 08 8:57 pm  · 
 · 
ARCHlTORTURE

are you people calling them trust fund architects?

Jul 8, 08 11:24 pm  · 
 · 
zoolander

That girl are graft is little more than a dumb blonde. I had a discussion with her a few months ago & theres not much going on inside that head.

They seem to be courting publicity rather than making good buildings and letting the status grow from realised projects.

As for being associated with Pitt, what a joke. That man is so dumb, I hear on set even the sound technicians laugh at his stupidity.

Jul 9, 08 5:24 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: