Archinect
anchor

Unit 22 Bartlett Website

Hi everyone,

I know some of you here used to read the blog by www.archinect.com/schoolblog/info.php?id=12376_0_41_0_C Chris Daniel so I thought you might be interested to know that I've just finished the new version of the Unit 22 website with work from the past two years. I'm still a beginner at all this web stuff...I've done some before years ago, but this was much bigger, so there may still be a few kinks in it.

Also, not wanting to fly the flag too vigorously, but we won the best in show award this year and have some great students, so please do check it out.

Cheers,

Chris

Jul 2, 08 6:06 pm

...and I suppose it would also help to give you the url. ;)

[url=http://www.u22.org]www.u22.org[url].

Jul 2, 08 6:25 pm  · 
 · 
beefeaters

very cool i love how you navigate through the catalogue.

Jul 2, 08 6:54 pm  · 
 · 

Whoops. What a demonstration of my coding skills.

u22.org

Jul 2, 08 7:25 pm  · 
 · 
oldenvirginia

Thanks beefeaters.

Jul 2, 08 8:32 pm  · 
 · 
oldenvirginia

sorry - i thought he posted the right link. I'm interested to see some work from this year I didn't get to see the show.

Jul 2, 08 8:35 pm  · 
 · 
citrus.grey

Nice job guys! Exciting work and I agree with beefeaters on the website navigation. Congratulations.

Jul 2, 08 10:29 pm  · 
 · 
pist intern

totally impressed, thanks for posting the link!
always on the lookout for Bartlett work...

Jul 3, 08 12:07 pm  · 
 · 

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. I'm glad you liked the site....it feels strange having some free time again now it's done!

Jul 3, 08 5:44 pm  · 
 · 

too much gimickry on the website - couldn't get passed that to look at the work. I'm a very important starchitect want to be, just send me your portfolios and I'll arrange my PA to review it and hire one of you. Just don't expect to be compensated beyond having the luxury of saying you worked with starchitect X

Jul 4, 08 7:25 pm  · 
 · 
beefeaters

i disagree.. when i first saw it was flash i was like oh great. but i think the turning pages works surprisingly well and is extremely simple, unlike many flash navigation "gimmicks."

Jul 5, 08 6:51 pm  · 
 · 
colinrichardson

i've seen much more gimmicky or difficult websites. while i think this one isn't flashed-up to the degree that i don't want to use it, i'd definitely trade the interface for something more simple with larger images. a lot of the images are barely legible @ 800px wide. the work looks interesting, thanks for sharing it with us.

Jul 7, 08 9:14 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: