Archinect
anchor

The Long March to LEED

RealLifeLEED

Just posted about delays from the start to the end of the review process. Turns out it takes a few months.

Fortunately people are hiring, and there's plenty of incentives to design more sustainably.

Jun 23, 08 7:55 pm
ff33º

Is the USBGC paying you to be so excited about LEED on Archinect?

You have three links to the same blog that you apparently made this month. ..which you named you yourself after ...

There are plenty of LEED threads if you want to search the threads..

...perhaps get to know some people before you throw another "sustainability blog" at them? Just a thought.

Jun 23, 08 8:34 pm  · 
 · 
ff33º

correction: you started teh blog in March and have 4 , not 3, links to it. here...

Jun 23, 08 8:42 pm  · 
 · 
RealLifeLEED

ff33 you're right! Something about starting a blog turns you into a link whore, and I think I've overstepped the bounds here from informing to spamming which I don't really want to do.

From this point, I'll only post a link to a blog post if it specifically relates to a topic already started...

A short note in my defense - I really do feel my blog relates directly to "professional practice" as opposed to just another blog on "sustainability". The latest post is all about scheduling, and I think that fits better in professional practice than a green thread. I can definitely see the argument the other way.

I definitely don't get paid by the USGBC, and if you compare googleads earnings to the time I put in the pay comes out to somewhere along the lines of $.54/hour by rough estimate... Please believe me that money is not the motivation.

Jun 24, 08 2:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: