anchor

H2O POWERED CAR?

montu

http://www.heggle.com/item/5997182/H2O_Car_Unveiled
http://www.genepax.co.jp/en/

Come on Ashton I see you back there!

Jun 17, 08 5:59 pm
mightylittle™

great...now we can watch the price of WATER skyrocket along with corn, barley and oil.

i see the headlines now...

Water Prices Spark Flood of Protests in Drought Region

can't we just ride bikes or something?

Jun 17, 08 6:11 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

these cars only run on clean water that costs more than gas right?

next haha

Jun 17, 08 7:01 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

Anti

You are right...gas is still cheaper than bottled water

Jun 17, 08 7:34 pm  · 
 · 
binary

aquafina comes from the detroit river

Jun 17, 08 7:46 pm  · 
 · 
Antisthenes

i thought most water was recycled from sewage plants now?

Jun 17, 08 8:16 pm  · 
 · 
aspect

the problem is the not the water, is the energy to extract hydrogen from water, it takes miles of solar panel for one car...

i never understand why american never use nuclear power, those are the most efficient.

Jun 17, 08 10:28 pm  · 
 · 
clamfan

I recall my sophmore year chemistry teacher putting a positive electrode in in one jar of water and a negative in the other and an upside down beaker on top of one of them, thane after a min. lighting a match and POP - a litle explosion. Its pretty cool stuff. I'd like one of these Hybrids so I can drive to Portilo's and get me an Italien beef with giardinera.

Jun 17, 08 10:34 pm  · 
 · 
antipod

They reckon the tap water in London has already been through seven people before you. Mmmmmm....

Jun 18, 08 6:24 am  · 
 · 
Liebchen

aquafina comes from the Detroit River if you live in Detroit. It is filtered tap water from your local Pepsi bottling plant.

Jun 18, 08 12:24 pm  · 
 · 
binary

faygo

Jun 18, 08 3:45 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: