Archinect
anchor

Samples?

PodZilla

So I'm back at work for the summer at large firm X, and thought I would use the power of my email address to see what free samples I could drum up. Anyone know any companies willing to send out free stuff?

The holy grail of samples I want to get is LiTraCon (www.litracon.hu), but they want 60 euro plus shipping for each piece. =(

I already have paperstone, veritas, panelite, plyboo, GE plastics, GP LVL, Globus cork and luxfer prisms.

Jun 12, 08 1:27 pm
PodZilla

oh no you didn't!

Jun 12, 08 5:14 pm  · 
 · 
nsproductions

veluna is pretty cool, you can get a block of that

Jun 12, 08 10:59 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

this was the 1st CD that I owned

Jun 13, 08 12:22 pm  · 
 · 

i just got sent an unsolicited sample of icestone, which is very nice.

Jun 13, 08 12:24 pm  · 
 · 
n_

3 Form samples = rad drink coasters

Jun 13, 08 12:28 pm  · 
 · 
4arch

Why do you want all these samples? Are you collecting them to build a house entirely out of samples?

Jun 13, 08 12:28 pm  · 
 · 
PodZilla

No, but I had a friend who built a table from samples...

It was pretty cool, like a decopage, only 3d

Jun 13, 08 4:10 pm  · 
 · 
mantaray

DUDE awesome idea for my growing 3form sample collection, n_!

and steven : now you see why i've been going on about icestone? ;)

i use good carpet tiles for my welcome mat. interface can be good for that...
as for more "fun" samples, i like the metal architectural fabrics and meshes... they're not too useful though... also love any kind of wood samples i can get my hands on.

Jun 13, 08 8:13 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

just got my samples of the new corian that can be illuminated from behind...

Jun 16, 08 2:10 pm  · 
 · 
binary

i think you can only sample up to 5 seconds of audio before you have to get it cleared......

expect to pay for samples......

i HATE it when architects want 5 different stain samples of a project and then gives the project to someone else....... i'm over giving samples out...unless you want to pay or sign the contract

Jun 16, 08 2:27 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: