Archinect
anchor

ASKO Creative Laundry

PatTrout

Hi All

Just wanted to share a promotional campaign we developed for ASKO – a leading supplier of laundry appliances.

They have just launched a new designer range that features minimalist styling, modular integration to conserve space as well as all the water saving and environmental features they have become famous for.

Below is a link to a campaign page we created that targets the industry crowd, such as architects and designers.

http://www.creative-laundry.com

The animated clip shows how modular and integrated the entire range can be - something that we found pretty exciting from a design point of view.

I hope you enjoy the link.

Pat

May 26, 08 8:55 am
brian buchalski

architects doing laundry...now that's a funny image

May 26, 08 9:42 am  · 
 · 
liberty bell

They certainly look lovely but!

In my experience:

My partner has two Asko dishwashers; both have had two service calls in three years.

My mom has an Asko dishwasher, it has had one service call in the first year and it still doesn't get anything dry.

My friend has an Asko laundry set-up, the front-load washer is high efficiency, but takes an hour and a half just to wash a load. (Perhaps this is the price one pays - time - for efficient water usage, in which case we'll all just have to get used to it.)

But based on my experience with Asko service records, I have not been recommending them to my clients.

Pat, have service issues with your appliances been worked out? If so, they *do* look cool and I'd love to recommend them.

May 26, 08 10:12 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: