Archinect
anchor

Dildocopter!!!!!!!

Smokety Mc Smoke Smoke

May 19, 08 11:53 pm
SuperBeatledud

What was this meeting for? Backround please.

May 20, 08 1:01 am  · 
 · 

Welcome to the Future.

May 20, 08 1:05 am  · 
 · 
surface

from youtube comments: "Apparently, as he's talking he's on the subject of respecting the opinions of others. Then the cock comes, gets swatted by security. Then Kasparov says something like that, "I think we should be thankful for this demonstration of the level of discourse we can expect from the opponent. It seems most of their arguments are below the belt." Then someone in the audience yells, "Finally, the political powers shows its face!" to which Kasparov says, "Well, if that's the face ..."

May 20, 08 1:06 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

This is amazing and hilarious. I want to know what they were saying!

May 20, 08 1:08 am  · 
 · 
abracadabra

check mate!

May 20, 08 1:09 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

Nevermind. Nice.

May 20, 08 1:09 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Oh my god, that is awesome. Why do I get the sense that the russians are just years ahead of the rest of the world in regard to their sense of humor? I got a feeling like that while reading The Master and Margarita.

May 20, 08 2:38 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

Dildocoptor to Queens Bishop 4...

May 20, 08 8:45 am  · 
 · 
mantaray

This is awesome, I love that they feel the need to stomp on it on the ground after they get it down. Ha ha ha ha ha!

Also, is it just me or is there some dude in there wearing a Saints hoodie?!

May 20, 08 8:46 am  · 
 · 
jule5

Did anyone hear of that "conference" on Second Life that was assaulted by herds of flying penises? This looks like a case of real life imitating virtual life. Awesome.

May 21, 08 10:20 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: