Archinect
anchor

Passion

backbay

All of you architects think you have passion, but would you sketch with broken fingers? Hmm???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h15m87WsCHQ

If anyone's watching the NHL playoffs (which I know you're not because you're all boring), during the Bruins/Penguins game tonight Gregory Campbell broke his leg blocking a shot during a penalty kill.  Despite that HE GETS UP AND KEEPS DEFENDING.  That's passion.  He got a standing ovation.  I know there's a good amount of Europeans here, so I'd just like you to notice how he BROKE HIS LEG AND KEPT PLAYING instead of curling into a ball and stopping the game like all those soccer pretty boys.

Its 3am and I'm sharing a hockey link on an architect website.  I don't know what I'm doing with my life.

Jun 6, 13 3:17 am
accesskb

why are you comparing hockey to soccer or even architecture?  You can't expect a tennis player to take body blows like a rubgy player and keep standing up and moving forward.  I bet the hockey players would likely not survive sitting in front of the computer and doing mental and boring work either ;P

Jun 6, 13 5:04 am  · 
 · 
backbay

i was just happy they won and wanted to share / make fun of soccer.

Jun 6, 13 4:25 pm  · 
 · 
fulcrum

Pay me $1.7 mil, and i will sketch with you know what.

Jun 6, 13 4:44 pm  · 
 · 
accesskb

loll ^ yeah.. pay me $50 million/year like some of these soccer players and I'll even play dead on the pitch if the coach wants me to xD

Jun 6, 13 4:53 pm  · 
 · 
backbay

bruins sweep!  onto cup finals

Jun 7, 13 11:22 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: