Archinect
anchor

summer housing - nyc

hello all. im an undergrad student who will be working (interning) in nyc this summer. i tried nyu and columbia housing but didnt get into either. i'm wondering if anyone here either

a. HAS a place to stay that they won't be using over the summer (or has a roomate who won't be there over the summer)

or

b. knows anyone in the same situation; leaving or has a roomate leaving.

i'd prefer to be close to manhattan, preferably either in manhattan or in brooklyn, but honestly i'd entertain any idea.

please let me know if this pertains to you and we can discuss it further. if you'd prefer to email me my email is [email protected]

thank you!

nick

Apr 13, 08 7:51 pm
xacto

nick, i dont know of anyone with the two options you listed, but there are a few other schools taht offer summer housing.

have you looked at the new school?
http://www.newschool.edu/studentservices/housing/suinterships.aspx?s=9:6

Apr 13, 08 8:29 pm  · 
 · 
facader

You go to RPI right? Do I know you? Where will you be working?

Apr 14, 08 12:46 pm  · 
 · 
alucidwake

you may... i probably know you as well. hopefully @ ten arquitectos. interview went really well so i'm just waiting to hear back (they said 1-2 weeks)

Apr 14, 08 1:29 pm  · 
 · 
alucidwake

i just checked your profile, not sure if i'd know you but i may. i actually applied to shop but didnt have any connections there and because i'm an undergrad i hears the chances of me getting a job there are very unlikely (as told by my current professor, reese campbell who just left shop)

Apr 14, 08 1:31 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: