Archinect
anchor

michael webb monograph?

uhhhhh

does one exist?

if not, is there a book/pamphlet/magazine/journal issue somewhere that shows a substantial body of his work?

TIA ya'll!!

Apr 12, 08 1:40 pm
citrus.grey

I don't think there's a monograph devoted solely to Mike Webb, but there's always these:

Apr 12, 08 1:57 pm  · 
 · 
dedubs

I don't think there is strictly a Mike Webb monograph.. you can find some great Archigram books that have a lot of his own drawings in them. Also, the book "Visionary Architecture" has a good section on Webb himself with several large color prints of his work.

I own this one-- nothing but drawings, but sadly all black and white. Each one is labeled either Webb, Cook, etc.

visionary architecture

Apr 12, 08 2:11 pm  · 
 · 
citrus.grey

Yeah that first archigram book Danny referenced is a pretty good one, much cheaper than the $200 bucks for the CGP Archigram monograph I referenced above. I think the majority of the graphic work for archigram was done by Webb and Cook, although it's clear that they all contributed.

Apr 12, 08 2:52 pm  · 
 · 
Carl Douglas (agfa8x)

There is this book which is a beautiful project by Webb. It's the project discussedd by Spiller in Visionary Architectures. It's pretty hard to get hold of, although if you're in the UK you might have more luck. I Interloaned a copy.

Apr 13, 08 6:15 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: