Archinect
anchor

Portfolio Review

lamp

I am pretty new to this site but a friend recommend I check it out. I have been browsing for a bit; wish I had found it sooner.

As a recent M.Arch grad I am now working on the scary task of finding my first post grad job. Actually I am pretty excited about it, just want to make sure I find the right fit… anyhow this is what I have so far. If anyhow wants to offer feedback it would be received with application by me!

http://picasaweb.google.com/kendralundahl/Portfolio/photo#s5182457265591441634

ps. This is a low res version so the quality is decressed

Mar 27, 08 12:38 pm
veuxdeux

It looks nice, it appears that you represent yourself well. Nice whippet.

Mar 27, 08 2:18 pm  · 
 · 
kanu

I love lamp

Mar 27, 08 2:37 pm  · 
 · 
lamp

By the Beard of Zeus........ I wanna say something. I'm gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don't, send it right back..... Thanks for the nice input on the portfolio guys.

Apr 1, 08 2:48 am  · 
 · 
Confections

There's an error on the site...

Apr 3, 08 8:23 am  · 
 · 
lamp

Opps......I updated it guess that changes the link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/kendralundahl/Portfolio/photo#s5185163807952493538

Thanks.

Apr 3, 08 7:26 pm  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

Pretty slick... Once you print this how do you plan on binding it? I assume you are glueing the ends together and folding in the middle right?

Apr 4, 08 11:17 am  · 
 · 
lamp

Thanks shuellmi.....You are right, what is shown is a 11x22 layout which folds in the center to fit 2- 8.5 x 11 landscape style sheet. I think I am going with some sort of comb binding because I like that they lay flat & I can't see to find a place which can print this size for a saddle stitch. When this is printed the margin left by a printer, about 1/4", should accommodate the coil and I hope still reads as a whole sheet.........binding is such a pain thou the press always seems to mess something up!

anyhow if anyone has any thoughts on binding options I would love to hear about them

Apr 4, 08 11:55 am  · 
 · 
mindexpansionanchor

kinko's has a couple different sizes of clear coils now. they look clean and are much less harsh than the standard black or color coils. i've seen thin metal coils, too, but don't know where to get those...

Apr 4, 08 12:11 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: