Archinect
anchor

coporate firm

allim70

I know people already talked about the corporate firms before, but I like to have the better sense about some specfic firm for my job after graduation. Basically, I like to work for the corporate right after I graduate with march(in this may) and I visited lots of firm websites but I really don't know how to select the firms where I like to send my resume. It's eays to say this firm, that firm but sort of hard to decide which firm. To me, it seems to be like they do have the pretty much similar types of the projects (but differnet outcomes). Also, since the economy isn't good, I also concern about the job security. (also salary as well). but the most important feature is the quality of the projects.
I guess I like to hear about other people's opinion regarding the corporate firms. I am pretty much open to anywhere (locationwise).

any firms you like to work for? why?

Thanks.

Mar 7, 08 8:34 pm
allim70

sorry. misspelling in the title.

Mar 7, 08 8:35 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: