Archinect
anchor

Chicago - firms using revit now

ladsnine

This hasn't been asked for a while, and it changes all the time. I was wondering what firms in the city of Chicago are using Revit more or less exclusively for their CDs right now? Any size.

The ones I know are Teng, SOM, Wheeler Kearns. I know there's a lot more. Who else?

Feb 24, 08 11:46 am
harold

Any size......but what type of firm are you looking for? Corperate, boutique, starchitect....?

The list is long so here are a few known firms: HOK, Gensler, RTKL Associates Inc

Feb 25, 08 8:21 am  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

Im certain almost every firm is using it to some capacity. Some firms use both.

Feb 25, 08 10:00 am  · 
 · 
ladsnine

Thanks so far. I was more specifically asking about mid-to-larger sized firms and am only interested in firms that are completely changed over to Revit. Please mention any you know, doesn't need to be a comprehensive list.

This is for a friend who is looking for a job and didn't think to look here for that information. I would like to give them a list to start from of firms they might not know are Revit-based.

Thanks.

Feb 25, 08 9:40 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: