Archinect
anchor

Visiting Boston

Aaron Westre

I'm visiting Boston over spring break and I'm wondering if there are any archinecters that can offer a scrap of floor for me to sleep on. I'm a master's student in architecture at the University of Minnesota. The nights I'm in town are Friday March 14th to Wednesday, March 19th. Partial offers accepted. Failing the offer of a place to stay, any sight-seeing suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Feb 14, 08 4:24 pm

I'll be down in NOLA till mid-day on the 17th, but can offer you up some space for those last two nights if needed. I'm in Cambridge, maybe a 10 minute walk from the Central Sq. T station.

Feb 14, 08 8:26 pm  · 
 · 
randscraper

Sorry I can't give you a place to stay, but here is my post with an extensive list of archi-site to see
http://www.archinect.com/forum/threads.php?id=68696_0_42_0_C

Feb 26, 08 8:53 am  · 
 · 
nerdieboy

I live in Boston and wouldn't mind putting you up for a few nights - it's not close to the T- about 1.5 miles west of Harvard Square, but there is a bus. E-mail me.

Feb 26, 08 11:56 am  · 
 · 

^ Mt. Auburn area?

Feb 27, 08 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
nerdieboy

Yeah, a block away from Fresh Pond.

Feb 27, 08 4:41 pm  · 
 · 

ahhhh, nice. I worked for a small office on Mt. Auburn many summers ago. I think on my walk from Harvard Sq. I would pass something like 5 offices in 10 minutes.

Feb 27, 08 8:45 pm  · 
 · 
facader

Ahh, go feck yeself.

Mar 2, 08 11:10 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: