Archinect
anchor

Its Friday

s=r*(theta)

I'm just curious, do people work diligently on Friday? Most people including myself, just about always leave early on Fridays, in the winter im usually out of the office by 2p - 3pm on Friday. In the summer im usually out by noon

Which leads me to my next questions, what is the busiest day of the week then? For me its usually Mon. but can be tied with Tues.

Apr 12, 13 2:06 pm
drums please, Fab?

WE SO EXCITED !!

Apr 12, 13 2:21 pm  · 
 · 
s=r*(theta)

FRaC you lQQk pretty happy in this pic!

Apr 12, 13 2:43 pm  · 
 · 
zonker

You work in Madrid? everyone leaves work at 3pm and partys until 3am

Apr 12, 13 2:44 pm  · 
 · 

Totally depends on the Friday.  This one I'm working pretty hard (waiting right now for some material to be cut) but some Fridays I work more slowly, especially if I have meetings.

Apr 12, 13 3:00 pm  · 
 · 

When you work for yourself any day can be Friday, although most turn out to be Monday.

Apr 12, 13 3:07 pm  · 
 · 

"Company policy requires all employees to be present from 8:30-5:30 blah blah."

or something to that purpose. 

Apr 12, 13 3:12 pm  · 
 · 
Jadzia

I don't care if Monday's BLACK
Tuesday, Wednesday heart attack
Thursday never looking back
It's Friday I'm in love

Apr 12, 13 3:17 pm  · 
 · 
ziazia

We used to have beer fridays when I worked in the states. A mini fridge packed with bunch of different beers for everyone at the firm. Flip-flops, shorts and t-shirt, leave work at 4 PM, in sunny Albuquerque, it was so awesome!

Now I work freelance, and as Miles said, they turn out to be mondays mostly! 

Apr 12, 13 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
snooker-doodle-dandy

I leave early on Sunday's  as it is my real Friday!  This weekend, "Flying The  Diner"....Should be exciting .  Looks like the weather is going to be absolutely perfect.

Apr 12, 13 7:12 pm  · 
 · 
nycdesigns

THEN:

Friday used to mean cupcakes or some baked goods after lunch when the design reps dropped in. Followed by espresso infused anything (coffee beans worked out best) by around 3. The interns would then check to see if there was beer in the fridge and if not, would go out and replenish the stock. That would be around 4....4.30. If the beer run didn't happen, there was the mass exodus from the office after deadlines were met for the day.

NOW:

From an unemployed perspective, Fridays sometimes are exactly like any other day. Look online, maybe call a few folks, get the coffee going and look at what needs to be done (studying, working on a model, working on an app, sending out more inquiries, going out for a run). I was up all night, went to sleep this morning. Woke up two hours ago, already have the coffee flowing and looking forward to a good weekend.

TGIF folks! working or not and everyone in between.

Apr 12, 13 8:07 pm  · 
 · 
legopiece

i forget what day, what time it is, what else is happening outside of what im doing, next thing you know the lights are going off in building

Apr 13, 13 10:39 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: