Archinect
anchor

perforated metal wall application

sanofiSYN

Does anyone know of any perforated metal that is made for wall application, or that can be easily adapted to an interior wall application? Preferably, easy to cut on site.

Jan 18, 08 5:54 pm
won and done williams

what specifically are you talking about? there are all kinds of perforated metal with various sizes and types of openings, coming in a wide variety of gauges. have you gone through the mcnichols catalog yet?

Jan 18, 08 6:24 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

hit up zahner...

Jan 18, 08 9:01 pm  · 
 · 
ARKTEK
another

Jan 18, 08 9:14 pm  · 
 · 
brut

alpro acoustic baffles

Jan 19, 08 9:10 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

if you're looking for something a bit more designed you can always create the pattern yourself and have it milled, but you'll have to have good connections with your local fabricator. maybe more than you want to get into, but a good relationship to forge nonetheless.

just another thought.

Jan 19, 08 10:03 am  · 
 · 
some person

Armstrong makes perforated metal ceiling tiles.

Jan 19, 08 11:17 am  · 
 · 
sanofiSYN

yeah, i know i can get custom fabricated, but it might be more than the client wants to pay. i looked at usg, but since the sizes and shapes need to be modified, the track system might work too well. also, the 1/4" seam is a drawback.

Jan 19, 08 11:45 am  · 
 · 
n_

As does Dri Design.

Jan 19, 08 11:45 am  · 
 · 
n_

^ I should mention that their website doesn't show much information about their perforated metal panels. Call them and they'll send you information about their perforated metal panels.

Jan 19, 08 12:11 pm  · 
 · 
jamesjones22

Check out Accurate Perforated Metal

Jul 26, 10 2:53 pm  · 
 · 
dml955i

Centria has some perf metal as well...

Jul 26, 10 4:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: