Archinect
anchor

PDF of 2007 IBC or new California Code?

WCdash1

Was told that the 2007 IBC existed online in (handy, searchable, indexable) pdf form. Looked to no avail, and searched the discussion boards and didn't see anything.

Anyone know of its existence/wherabouts?

The newly adopted California code would be even better, but I haven't heard that that exists in electronic form online... just the paper version in our office.

Thanks.

Jan 12, 08 4:11 pm
Janosh

You can download both the 2007 IBC and the most recent California adopted version of the 2006 IBC from the ICC website. Since it is copyrighted, they will charge a significant fee and I'm not optimistic that you'll find it for free anywhere else... gotta keep all those Fire Marshals employed.

Jan 12, 08 4:25 pm  · 
 · 
Janosh

You can however find the NFPA documents on their website to peruse for free...

Jan 12, 08 4:26 pm  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

If its a code you will use often, buy the book. Its like 100 bucks. It beats the hell out of PDF's, note to boss: Stop buying PDF code books theyre killing my eyes and take too much time!!

I buy my code books used online - but i keep them at home.

Jan 12, 08 4:34 pm  · 
 · 
ff33º

I have a copy..of the 2006 pdf..bnut you 'll have to email me and be nice.

Jan 12, 08 11:09 pm  · 
 · 
some person

(this comment is irrelevant to the inital post - my apologies)

I use the .pdf version of IBC 2003 almost exclusively. The search feature is invaluable, especially when I do not recall the specific citation number.

Jan 13, 08 9:01 am  · 
 · 
brooklynboy

also slightly irrelevant, but you can get the new NYC building code (based on IBC) for free online.

Jan 13, 08 12:36 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: