Archinect
anchor

Revit User Group in Long Beach area?

archicat0725

So... I work at a small firm (6 people including the principals) and we've recently switched to Revit. We've been trying to start a Revit User Group down here, but we've only managed to attract a bunch of students from the local community college. We're looking for either

1. people to join our group who are working in the LBC area, or are willing to drive down here for meetings who are actually using Revit in their office (or getting ready to start using Revit in their office) we have a location that we can use at the college, and would like to set up another meeting around the end of this month (january 2008) or beginning of next month (february 2008)

or

2. an existing user group in the area that could accomodate 1-4 more people in it's meetings.

please let me know if you're interested or know a group we could join!! thanks!!!!!!!

Jan 10, 08 7:00 pm
DesignKERN

User group? if you need a club look at www.revitcity.com

Jan 11, 08 1:21 am  · 
 · 
archMONSTER

right on KERN, you beat me to it! www.revicity.com is a great way to get this going for yea. I know there are a few members there in LB. Now what exactly are you trying to accomplish by this “User Group”. Im a little confused. Is it just a Revit pow wow? Id love to join but im in Phoenx, unless you want to pay an airline ticket for me so I can finally have a vacation! :)

Jan 13, 08 7:54 pm  · 
 · 
archicat0725

already posted on revitcity - we were looking for a broader audience so we thought we'd also post here...

basically, a "User Group" is a place for people who are using this software professionally to get together & share things they have learned/discovered about the program as well as a group of people to call / email in case of questions...

Jan 13, 08 11:58 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: