Archinect
anchor

New Archinect version

difficultfix

When is the new site comming up
I remember about a month ago it being discussed but have not heard anything new. Is comming up any time soon. I remember siging up

Just curious..

DFix

Dec 19, 07 2:26 pm

It'll come. It'll be big.
We appreciate your patience.

Dec 19, 07 2:42 pm  · 
 · 

Dec 19, 07 3:06 pm  · 
 · 
Arzo

more banner ads please

Dec 19, 07 3:07 pm  · 
 · 

Hey, the A380 was delayed, too, right?

Dec 19, 07 6:52 pm  · 
 · 

right. it was because they got the archinect logo with the wrong typeface. a no no. i am glad i took that picture before it was re-called though.

Dec 19, 07 7:07 pm  · 
 · 

my superficial/superfluous/irresponsible/irrelevant/totally ungrateful complaint about this version that would be a great fix for the next:

some of those google ads are g.d. ugly. any chance of holding them to a higher design standard? 'shopzilla' and 'cambria' are especially irksome.

other than that, archinect is already perfect.

Dec 20, 07 7:05 am  · 
 · 
aspect

definitely shall have video upload function.

Dec 20, 07 8:33 am  · 
 · 
simples

i am eager to experience the new archinect.org

i am not eager to experience all the new discussion threads complaining about the new archinect.org, or the new discussion threads reminiscing archinect.com...

we shoud all pledge, that when archinect.org comes online, we'll all just learn to deal with it...and except for any thread initiated by mr.archinect for feedback, we should keep the complaining to a minimum...at least, i will try...

Dec 20, 07 10:21 am  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

agreed.

Dec 20, 07 10:47 am  · 
 · 
emaze

will there be a special link to all things 3d-h? that would be the best improvement...

Dec 20, 07 10:56 am  · 
 · 
WonderK

I'm pretty sure it's archinect.net, but aside from that minor difference, I agree with you, simples.

Dec 20, 07 11:09 am  · 
 · 
n_

I thought archinect.net was a professional networking sister site of archinect.com.

Oops.

Dec 20, 07 11:17 am  · 
 · 
4arch

these forums are already 95% complaining. it's like an art form around here.

by urging us to keep the complaining to a minimum, you're just complaining about the fact that there will be complaining.

Dec 20, 07 11:31 am  · 
 · 
TED

can we please fix the clock so its GMT? [PST is so california!]

my brain already struggles with the disfunctional brits [some day i will create a thread on this]- the number thing is tough!

Dec 20, 07 11:34 am  · 
 · 
simples

oops...archinect.net sorry...

and yes 4arch, i am complaining about the fact that there will be complaining...but i am making a suggestion now, so i won't complain later!!! : )

Dec 20, 07 11:38 am  · 
 · 
PerCorell

It would be nice with two ; a Cencured one as now for america, and an uncencured one fir the silent majority wanting art as in europ.

Dec 20, 07 12:00 pm  · 
 · 
aquapura

Yeah, I want a cencured archinect. Not sure what cencured is, but hoping it's like honey cured ham.

Dec 20, 07 12:25 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

will the new archinect come with a "flame per" button right next to preview?

per, you get alot of support from people on this website who live in the U.S.A.

Dec 20, 07 12:46 pm  · 
 · 
Yeah, I want a cencured archinect. Not sure what cencured is, but hoping it's like honey cured ham.

hahaha!

Dec 20, 07 1:27 pm  · 
 · 
b3tadine[sutures]

won't someone launch a scud missile at daneland and end the madness?

per, i'll give you this; you are unique unto yourself, an enigma wrapped in a riddle, there is no one out there like you, and i mean no one, silent or stark raving mad.

Dec 20, 07 1:32 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

If that's how you want it, fine ,here is something just painted, if this format is to small just check the link under

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8779/sta60160qx2.jpg

Dec 20, 07 2:21 pm  · 
 · 
pluk

what happened to 3d-h???

Dec 20, 07 2:25 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell
Apurimac

He's hijacking a thread again! Paul, where's that automatic flame button?

Dec 20, 07 2:28 pm  · 
 · 
pluk

how about "cencuring"
yummy

Dec 20, 07 2:35 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Centuriun ?

Dec 20, 07 2:36 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

Sorry ; Centurion ???

---- , guess I newer learn this roman.

Dec 20, 07 2:38 pm  · 
 · 
pluk

aquapura
its much better than honey cured ham but you can get it only in europe (US import restrictions on meat products)
I will have some at christmas, can't wait...

Dec 20, 07 2:47 pm  · 
 · 
won and done williams

don't worry about it, per. that's why we love you.

Dec 20, 07 2:55 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

...or hate you, or both

Dec 20, 07 4:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: