Archinect
anchor

Mississippi State University

jae

Wtf is 'Dear Old State' not listed in the Schools(USA) portion of the LINKS section? Auburn (maybe 2 hours away) is listed and Auburn doesn't even compare(in my opinion) if someone knows why Mississippi State University, College of Architecture isn't listed please fill me in.

Dec 4, 07 8:46 pm

It's not listed because nobody has submitted it yet. The links section is based on submissions from users.

Dec 4, 07 8:51 pm  · 
 · 
jae

thanks brohymn. i'll tell people "you know that paul petrunia cat? he's good folks"

Dec 4, 07 10:57 pm  · 
 · 
EdgewoodAnimal

'Auburn (maybe 2 hours away) is listed and Auburn doesn't even compare'

Now thats funny. Of course, your most famous Mississippi architect graduated from and taught at Auburn until his death, founding what has become an internationally renowned program, but I'm sure you already know about that.

Dec 5, 07 8:56 am  · 
 · 
jae

i do my uncle actually worked for Sambo when they did that Russian expo. i have a great deal of respect for Mr. Mockbee that i've gained from all of the great stories my uncle has told me of him and the lessons i've learned from the stories. i say Auburn doesn't compare b/c i'm in state arch and i'm partial. same reason i'd rather wear cotton than polyester or defend the delta blues even though i really don't even listen to them. that Auburn comment was really more of a joke for myself. i honestly no opinion about the program because i dont know anything about it. the Rural Studio is an amazing accomplishment and thats all i know about Auburn arch. sorry if i offended you.

Dec 5, 07 2:07 pm  · 
 · 
jae

ps

Mississippi's most famous architect hasn't graduated or got his liscense yet...at the moment he's sitting on the couch with a computer in his lap leaving comments on archinect.

Dec 5, 07 2:08 pm  · 
 · 
Weronika

You mean Chris Risher has a laptop?

Dec 6, 07 9:03 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: