Archinect
anchor

Printing, binding, paper vendors in NYC

tman

Was wondering where I can find places to print, bind, and buy heavy weight matte paper for my portfolio in manhattan, queens, and brooklyn.

Thanks in advance

Nov 27, 07 1:19 pm
boxy

to buy paper: Paper presentation on 18th and 6th ave. For binding: there are a lot. One that i know works well is Eastside copy--also around union square.

Nov 27, 07 4:28 pm  · 
 · 
MossMan

For paper go to Sam Flax. It's on W. 20th b/t 5th and 6th. They have a huge paper selection. For printing, I used Print Icon on 18th and 5th Ave. (right next to City Bakery). I thought they did a great job. However, it ain't cheap. However, it worked and I enjoyed much success in the application process.

Nov 27, 07 11:20 pm  · 
 · 
nnoraa

BO.. Eastside copy, HELL YEAH haha, the guys there are great..

such a small world.

Nov 28, 07 12:09 am  · 
 · 
tman

thanks a lot, i will surely check these places out...you have helped to relieve some stress for me

Nov 28, 07 2:17 am  · 
 · 
tman

could anybody be specific as to the address or what landmarks are near "eastside copy." I did an internet search on yahoo and yellowpages and it comes up with no results.

Dec 10, 07 11:42 pm  · 
 · 
semi precious strands

the name may have changed, but i believe east side copy is on 13th between 5th and university.

Dec 11, 07 1:19 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: