Archinect
anchor

glass elevator

kyo-ko

hey, does anyone happen to have a plan of a glass elevator or know where i can find one online? i'm not sure what it's "supposed to" look like.
thank you!!!

Nov 16, 07 2:40 pm
mdler

a few years back these guys in san Francisco invented this thing called GOOGLE. Basically, this invention made these guys very wealthy (billionaires). What this GOOGLE does is looks on the internet for stuff. For example, you would type 'glass elevator' in a little box and the GOOGLE would find information about glass elevators for you. The amazing thing about the GOOGLE is that it can also look for pictures

if you dont believe me as to how magical the GOOGLE is, try it yourself

www.google.com

Nov 16, 07 2:47 pm  · 
 · 
AbrahamNR

Just google "glass elevators". You'll find a manufacturer that would probably have a brochure as part of their marketing materials, and will probably have CAD files available.

Nov 16, 07 2:47 pm  · 
 · 
kyo-ko

mdler, sorry i didn't mean to make you upset with my post.

i thought i could cut through having to look at a million links to charlie and the chocolate factory, etc by seeing if anyone had already done the research. i'll find it myself.

Nov 16, 07 2:55 pm  · 
 · 
AbrahamNR

Search "elevator manufacturers" instead of "glass elevators".

Nov 16, 07 3:12 pm  · 
 · 
Living in Gin
Nov 16, 07 3:20 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

I woke up this morning orange, naked and not alone. When I opened my eyes, I was stunned to find myself spooning with an Oompa-Loompa. It was obvious from the ache in my pelvic area, and the pool of orange gelatin we were wallowing in, that I was no longer a virgin. What the Hell was going on? But as I turned over and gazed into his baby-blue eyes, a torrent of desire overcame me, obliterating any doubts. He noticed me looking at him, and began to serenade me in his sweet, honeyed baritone:

"Oompa-Loompa Doompa-Dee-Doo,
Guess who has just made whoopee
with you?
Oompa-Loompa Doompa-Dee-Dee,
An Oompa-Loompa has popped
your cherry."
This could be love, I pondered, as I ran my fingers through his thick tuft of lush green hair, which looked and smelled like a freshly-mowed lawn in spring. Suddenly, I remembered going down on him last night-- his perfect patch of pygmy pubes had been the very same shade of lime-green. And his luscious nuts were made of two Everlasting Gobstoppers. Yum! I looked down at my porcelain skin against his orange epidermis-- so sexy! I was like Desdemona and he, Orange-thello. Interracial relationships are so hot! To top it all off, he had snuck out of his button-candy bed sheets in the wee hours of the morning to whip me up a classic Loompaland breakfast in bed. I ate candy-corn, Cheese Whiz, Orangina and raw goldfish (the other white meat), among other tasty delights.
When he went to the kitchen to do the dishes, and my head became clearer, I began to ask myself, “What on God’s green earth I was doing in bed with this red-hot Oompa-Loompa in the first place (and why did the wallpaper taste like schnozzberry)?” Then, it came to me: I had been appointed by Willy Wonka’s archrival, Slugworth, to seduce one of the Oompa-Loompas and steal the secret sweet recipes. But somehow, in the process, the Oompa-Loompa had stolen my heart. What had he done to me? What voodoo had this creature performed to make me so unbearably in love with him? I had to get over him and get myself together. I was a professional, after all, and could never let my emotions get the best of me, no matter how intense.

In order to succeed I would need to swindle an Everlasting Gobstopper, which Slugworth’s men could use to deduce the secret ingredients. So, when he returned, I slyly asked my Oompa-Loompa for a lock of his green hair and one of his juicy testicles to remember him by. When he refused, I had no other choice but to enact "Plan B". I lifted the latch to the cage I’d stowed under the bed, releasing a stampede of hornswagglers, snozzwangers, terrible wicked wangdoodles and awful vermicious kinids, all of which eat Oompa-Loompas for breakfast. They gobbled up my poor little Loompa lover before you could even say "Scrumdiddleyumptious", until all that remained was a pile of green fur and two Everlasting Gobstoppers. I swiped the Gobstoppers, sticking one in each cheek, and got the Hell out of there. Mission accomplished. The job was done, though my heart was breaking.
Yet, three weeks later, I skipped my period. When I took a First Response home pregnancy test, the results were neither pink nor blue, but orange! I knew right away what had happened. Nine months later I gave birth to two beautiful bouncing Oompa-Loompa
twins, Augustus and Veruca. They both had my long legs and high cheekbones, their father’s carroty complexion, green hair, tiny white teeth and cute butt. And so the feelings I had for the sexy-ass Oompa-Loompa, my first true love, would live on through our orange children.

Nov 16, 07 3:29 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

i feel like it sometimes....the Mies Dog is like a small child

Nov 16, 07 4:38 pm  · 
 · 
pluk

Thanks mdler that was hilarious!
yumy, goldfish, I like it as sashimi...

Nov 16, 07 6:38 pm  · 
 · 
pluk

forgot, I prefere arcat to much trash on google

Nov 16, 07 6:39 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: