Archinect
anchor

Architectural Illustration Class/Workshop in Seattle?

leander

I did find these at UW.

ARCH 412 Architectural Illustration and Presentation (3)
Issues, conventions, and techniques used in architectural renderings, including line drawings, shaded drawings, use of color, composition, organization, advanced perspective, scale figures, entourage, reflections, and media. Prerequisite: ARCH 315.

ARCH 416 Freehand Drawing and the Digital Realm (3) VLPA Stevens
Explores the potential role of freehand drawing in digital media. Students use stylus and tablet to draw in print and photo-imaging programs, combining the flexibility of digital tools with the rich traditions of freehand drawing. Focus alternates between Internet as context for image making and printed output. Offered: AW.

ARCH 417 Advanced Topics in Digital Drawing (3) VLPA Stevens
Provides a context for developing an individual project exploring drawing or painting in digital media. Explores advanced issues in digital image creation and production through a book, film, or Web project. Each student completes and publishes a project during the quarter. Prerequisite: ARCH 416. Offered: Sp.

ARCH 418 Watercolor Drawing (3)
Introduction to the principles and practice of using transparent watercolor for the naturalistic representation of objects, people, and interior and exterior space. Recommended: either ARCH 210 or ART 104.
Instructor Course Description: Ronald J. Kasprisin

I have a B.Arch and have been practicing for 5 years. I wanted a course that would really push me up a few notches to creating fine architectural illustrations. I am not sure if any of these classes would be suitable. They are part of the undergraduate curriculum.

I remember an old friend took a fantastic weekend workshop, but that was back East. Anyone know of a great illustrator that offers similar weekend intensives in the PacNW?

Thanks doll babies. :D

Nov 15, 07 3:55 am
leander

someone has to know...

Nov 15, 07 8:25 pm  · 
 · 
e

have you check cornish? it won't be arch focused, but you might find something of interest.

Nov 15, 07 8:57 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: