Archinect
anchor

Accountant in Philadelphia

DCphilly

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good accountant in Philadelphia? I am just getting a practice started and it would be great to have someone with experience working with the creative industry - and someone that deals with small businesses.

Nov 14, 07 12:28 pm
liberty bell

Highly reccommend: Anthony Repice CPA, though my personal preparator was Tom, whose last name I am forgetting but I think it started with a T. Tremain? Tribble? I can't remember. He's Italian. I adored him. Helpful with dealing with side income, self-employment, etc.

Anyway, they are in deep South Philly, have sambuca in the office, and a big painting of Tony Soprano on the wall. And they totally know their accounting. What more could you want?

Nov 14, 07 12:35 pm  · 
 · 
Philarch

Hahaha, I'm not sure if many people will get the deep South Philly reference...

Nov 14, 07 12:37 pm  · 
 · 
liberty bell

But DCphilly should!

Nov 14, 07 12:41 pm  · 
 · 
DCphilly

Yes I certainly do! And I love sambuca so that would be great - thanks!

Nov 14, 07 1:30 pm  · 
 · 
marmkid

haha, i wish i had some sambuca in my office

Nov 15, 07 10:58 am  · 
 · 
BluLiteSpcl6321

Only accountants I know in the city are at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Ernst&Young, KPMG and Deloitte. They all charge a pretty penny and they have no idea what you mean when you say creative. Everytime I talk to them about their job I get bored to tears.

Nov 15, 07 10:55 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: