Archinect
anchor

Modeling 3d SUR from Xefirotarch.

Meminesis

Hi guys
I have to recreate the 3d model from Xefirotarch "SUR",(the one of MOMA), for an exam. So I began searching around and I found a lot of pics, unfotunately not of high resolution and just one plant in where little can be understood because of low-res. Can anybody help me with something more concrete so I can do a nearly similar model. I'm dong it in 3dstudiomax.
Thanks

Oct 22, 07 10:38 am
cln1

Their are more pics, diagrams, working drawings, etc in their small book - search your school library, they should have it. You probably should have started in the library anyways

Oct 22, 07 11:39 am  · 
 · 
Meminesis

Yeah, but the fack I live in Italy!!! Here less informations comes. So if someone have something scanned or else...thanks. However, what's the book title so I do an eBay search.

Oct 22, 07 2:43 pm  · 
 · 
cyborg

What class is the assignment for and at what school? What kind of psycho course is that to have to do in Max? Crazy.

Oct 25, 07 8:46 pm  · 
 · 
Meminesis

Well the psyco in me who decided to do that and it's the Architecture Faculty of Florence for the course of Contemporaneous History 3. But now I shifted to R&Sie(n)'s craziness, even better than Hernan.

Oct 29, 07 11:15 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: