Archinect
anchor

Mindless Myspace Memos

jae

Ok so my friends are always leaving me myspace comments like "Hey man whats up?" or "Omg hows it goin" or "Im breakin my uncle out of prison tonight. Got any dynamite i can borrow?". and while i love my friends, i would like to have at least one intellegent conversation a week. If anyone (seriously anyone) on here feels the same:

www.myspace.com/jae_andhisbucketofdinos

Oct 19, 07 5:30 pm
mdler

wanna see some pics of me in my dorm room??? click here

Oct 19, 07 6:11 pm  · 
 · 
jae

ha exactly! and then i stumble accidentally onto someone else's page and they have comments like "i see your point about the hydrogen fuel cell powered vehicles, but one must take into consideration the emmense amount of nuclear energy required to extract pure hydrogen atoms"

Oct 19, 07 6:39 pm  · 
 · 
phuyaké

dude, you're not going to believe it, but i went to this site and got a $500 macy's card. no really i did... here check out this flash picture i took of it at night on my faux-granite counter top for proof....

Oct 19, 07 6:45 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

yeah they're almost as annoying as some of the threads that get created around here. what up man?

Oct 19, 07 7:00 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

ph....ya and 1,000 nubian beauties....showed up on your porch step
after you claimed you were the long lost cousin of the Prince Henderson theRain God....who moved from New Cannan Connecticut to Africa in Saul Bellows book.....oh ya and you were blessed with a fortune....once you gave them your bank account number....who the hell is knocking at the front door now...????? FBI....Yikes have to scram!

Oct 19, 07 7:03 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

isnt that the henderson the rain king?

Oct 19, 07 7:13 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

i just added 6" to my cock....thanks archinect ;)

Oct 19, 07 7:23 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

I Stand Corrected.....another Saul Bellows Fan! Yeh!

Well you know how it is...a few slip up makes the story even better sounding....I think he was raising goats in Connecticut....lol..

Oct 19, 07 7:32 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

congrats on the 6 1/2 inches mdler!

Oct 19, 07 7:53 pm  · 
 · 

I've only sent out one 'Bulletin' over Myspace... and somehow I suspect that the vast majority of my friends never read it. It was about how we should all stop sending out stupid bulletins on how to lower gas prices by not buying gas for one whole day, and possibly get off our asses and use human-powered transport for more of our lives. I figure then we'd really show the oil companies that we don't need them, and maybe even be a sexier group of people. But it seems that nobody wanted to hear that. *shrug*

Oct 19, 07 8:43 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Oh rationalist, don't give up!

Oct 19, 07 10:24 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: