Archinect
anchor

School Blog: Any time soon?

Chch

OK, so I know it has been covered in the past, but I'm curious...

Is there any chance of applying for a school blog any time soon? I - like a lot of people here - have just started grad school/undergrad and would love to get a school blog on the way.

I know Archinect said that if the new blog system wasn't finished by the time term starts then they might just roll the old one out for another year. Is this the case?

Sep 30, 07 7:56 am
philipb

I would also be interested, some updated info would be great...

Sep 30, 07 11:00 am  · 
 · 
dedubs

i would also like to change my school name.

Sep 30, 07 12:38 pm  · 
 · 
cadalyst

Paul told me they were revising the school blog layout, and there is not an application process, people are chosen (at random?)

Sep 30, 07 1:28 pm  · 
 · 
Chch

Well in that case, I'd like to be cinsidered for the Bartlett. *flitters eyelashes*

Oct 1, 07 9:53 pm  · 
 · 
Chch

of course, if I was chosen, I'd manage to spell 'considered' correctly...

:(

Oct 1, 07 9:53 pm  · 
 · 
grid

Danny > Isn't it possible to do this in the control panel in one of the advanced settings? Potentially the same place you can change your name, year in school, etc.

Oct 2, 07 1:03 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

Bumping this thread, seeing how ol' l8rpeace ain't been on here much recently, I was thinking I may apply for his NY Tech blog.

Jan 4, 08 12:26 am  · 
 · 

bump

Jun 22, 08 9:26 pm  · 
 · 

hey rationalist... i just checked out your blog for the first time tonight after bumping the other school blog thread...

i love the arcosanti typeface!

Jun 22, 08 10:05 pm  · 
 · 

Thankee, phil! I figured we should tag-team the powers that be by reviving all the school blog request threads. At this rate, those of us who entered last year will be through with our degrees before they do any more school blogs!

Jun 22, 08 10:20 pm  · 
 · 
surface

A few other students and I are interested in inheriting the YSOA blog torch.

Jun 22, 08 10:24 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: