Archinect
anchor

Need advice on choosing a school...Thanks!

nawa

Please give some advice or suggestions on picking a school for Doctorate program on architecture. I'm researching this for a friend overseas. Thank you in advance.

Sep 12, 07 11:36 pm
nawa

I guess I should have mentioned that I'm in the U.S.

Sep 12, 07 11:39 pm  · 
 · 
holz.box

aa
eth

Sep 12, 07 11:45 pm  · 
 · 
ARKTEK

not sure, but holz.box might be trying to tell you to go to the discussions page and use the search button.

quick.

Sep 12, 07 11:47 pm  · 
 · 
joe

hahaa.... nice. basically I would agree. get a grasp on which schools offer it, research the professors/advisors and keep going. its not a simple process. but I suppose you start somewhere

Sep 12, 07 11:54 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

do a damn search

Sep 12, 07 11:58 pm  · 
 · 
Apurimac

attention n00b: Do not solicit us for advice when you bring nothing to the table. We are not you're private research army, especially when you give nothing to work with. I'm sorry to flame you, but it has to be done.

Entering BTAG mode in:

DESTROY THE SYSTEM, FUCK THE GOVERNMENT

A message of discord brought to you by BTAG.

Sep 13, 07 12:25 am  · 
 · 
Apurimac

and now I count how long it takes the mods to find that picture and delete it...

Sep 13, 07 12:25 am  · 
 · 
xtbl
Sep 13, 07 3:25 am  · 
 · 
won and done williams

this is a curious post.

does your friend not have access to the internets overseas? it seems a little odd that for someone intelligent enough to be looking to get a doctorate that he or she would use you to ask a bunch of us in the peanut gallery which school he or she should attend. it's a bit like asking these guys for advice.

Sep 13, 07 8:02 am  · 
 · 
cf

Harvard sucks,
SCIARC rules.

Sep 13, 07 10:37 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: