what can you guys say about this building? CSB-SDA Building

i dont know how to upload images but here is the link

www.metroplexed.blogspot.com

Sep 11, 07 10:55 pm
Liebchen
Sep 11, 07 11:01 pm  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

I think I would like to skateboard out on the front 'steps' there. That's about all I can tell you.

Sep 11, 07 11:53 pm  · 
 · 
ZahasLover

its a school of design and arts building in Manila. Read additional info in

http://metroplexed.blogspot.com/

pictures are going to be uploaded...

Sep 12, 07 12:14 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

i don't like it

Sep 12, 07 12:15 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

I think like others who replied that there are potential. not as seventh square and black board with tiny tiny small moving boxes you couldn't read it text ; attacking these home pages alway's made me dizzy ; people in black clotchen and impossible hyper architectsmart web sites.

There that is , better by graphics standards, no problems are silenced and they before build wonders of modern architecture, emagine what a medhanic building method could make of wonders --- like one of these not realy so old modern architecture, what are engineered or cast in those times best material, concrete , cast from more than a hundred years of develobment --- ofcaurse that can be so much better, wonder what would had happen, case computers and 3dh was here, say 1920 , that instead of bricks, you could make the computer generate the compoments, and in those forms ....

Sep 12, 07 12:49 pm  · 
 · 
mdler

PerCorell

you high?

Sep 12, 07 1:12 pm  · 
 · 
ZahasLover

hahah... be nice mdler .....he Danish is ,,probably a difficulty have in English..

hahah

Sep 12, 07 1:18 pm  · 
 · 
evilplatypus

the only other language ive studied is German, and I would sound like a fool speaking it in Germany - I think we Americans just dont get to practice and hear others' languages because were so far away. Only Mexican Spanish is really common here. In big cities Polish and Chinese too - but I encourage others to write their ideas even if its not proper English - the messege still gets comunicated and I like how the choice of words differs a little from what I would say, but means the same.

Sep 12, 07 1:34 pm  · 
 · 
PerCorell

I mean what I say, I hate these architectsmart web sites, where everything is confised so much, you never know where you end, pointing to a silli floating small box, there this bring a fresh blow.

Sep 12, 07 3:10 pm  · 
 · 
ZahasLover

i think it is a blog. you can say anything in a blog....like what you just said. and the best part of it?....you dont have to like it.

Sep 12, 07 10:39 pm  · 
 · 
ZahasLover

new

Sep 17, 07 1:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: