Archinect
anchor

haircut

jae

Im thinking about gettin this haircut...tryin to impress my professors. any thoughts?

Sep 4, 07 4:37 pm
mfrech

i sported a pretty serious fu manchu for the first week of a 4th year studio...looking back, i don't think it helped me any. either way, it's far less serious a commitment than a full-on DOG makeover...you can't really come back from there, heh...good luck!

Sep 4, 07 8:32 pm  · 
 · 
snooker

NO COMMENTS HERE....BALD AS HELL!

Sep 4, 07 9:54 pm  · 
 · 
n_

I met a punk girl this weekend that had a mohawk. On the sides of the mohawk, she had money signs shaved in her head. They rocked.

She said she went to the shadiest barber shop she could find earlier that afternoon and told the barber to shave in whatever he wanted.

Sep 4, 07 10:01 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

i have a lot of problems. my hair ain't one of them.

Sep 4, 07 10:10 pm  · 
 · 
bowling_ball

I had this client once (young white guy) who went to this real barbershop (like the Ice Cube kind, only a little rougher) to get all sorts of shit shaved into his head, once every week or two. They did an amazing job with the patterns they put in there. You should look into it.

Sep 4, 07 11:39 pm  · 
 · 
blackcomb1

I once had a kiwi student who gave himself a mullett no one said anything till about coffe when he proclaimed the mullett mantra " business in the front .. party in the back 'nough said.

Sep 5, 07 12:09 am  · 
 · 
MADianito

there's actually cool findings in here: http://www.mulletjunky.com/

Sep 5, 07 12:34 am  · 
 · 
mfrech

i saw 'no country for old men' last week--and i am now certain that i would like to sport javier bardem's "prince valiant" type 'do...is there anything more strange and badass?

people see a mullet generally know what they're in for -- the prince valiant will keep people confused and possibly scared shitless.

Jan 10, 08 7:48 pm  · 
 · 
PROPHET OF DOOM
Jan 11, 08 9:43 am  · 
 · 
post-neorealcrapismist

so good

Jan 11, 08 11:37 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: