Archinect
anchor

Holy Architecture Office Batman!

psteiner

The Bat Mobile just drove by...filming is going on right outside our office...Wells/Illinois. "Do you need any architecture extras....?"

- I can hold a t-square really well, and I've got some fancy graphics...

Aug 31, 07 10:47 am
postal

(secret: the batmobiles are parked on lower wacker, covered up. a co-worker went down there with his son and the security gaurd uncovered it a bit and let them touch it. no cameras)

Aug 31, 07 11:06 am  · 
 · 
vado retro

those movies suck!

Aug 31, 07 11:15 am  · 
 · 
stevegambini

what do you mean "movie" that's not real?

Aug 31, 07 11:23 am  · 
 · 
threshold

About 2 hours ago someone casting for The Bachelor called our office looking trying to cast the next "bachelor"... We all had a good laugh about it.

Aug 31, 07 3:04 pm  · 
 · 
eastcoastarch03

he's so goth, he shits bats

Aug 31, 07 3:54 pm  · 
 · 

you know if they cast me for the bachelor I'd have to demand that they find compatible professions like superhero or supervillan - cause some days you just have to be bad!!

to the bat cave!!

batfraud and rabid!

Aug 31, 07 6:14 pm  · 
 · 
myriam

dammit, you're kidding me! we took a lunchbreak to watch the filming but only saw the 5 lamborghinis--sweet, but no batmobile. we did get to watch chase scenes being filmed though! also we THINK we saw christian bale. swoon.

Aug 31, 07 7:28 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: