Archinect
anchor

Rand Elliot of Elliot & Associates

joshua

10 National AIA honor awards..really? So who has more? Gehry and like one other person?

Aug 26, 07 4:32 pm
joshua

www.e-a-a.com

Aug 26, 07 4:33 pm  · 
 · 
soleil

their work is lovely and the things that are important to them are great: 'listening to the land', construction as art, words/poetry...

it seems that they are a big enough operation that they might be able to put your business degree to use (as opposed to your just making coffee, etc)? maybe as a plan desk manager or office manager or something until the architecture part falls into place?

Aug 26, 07 4:57 pm  · 
 · 

Here's a direct link Elliot & Associates Architects

Aug 26, 07 6:42 pm  · 
 · 
pbednar

i saw him at a lecture a couple of years ago...rand elliot might have a great greasy rat tail (as in hairstyle) but he is a complete idiot. i never fell as embarassed for anyone as when he started reading his poetry in between slides...

Aug 26, 07 8:07 pm  · 
 · 
soleil

hmmm...disappointing to hear...^

Aug 26, 07 9:01 pm  · 
 · 
moratto

I think you should be able to read his poetry on the website, clearly he is not getting hired on his literary ability. Regarding his awards, they are mainly for his interiors which are usually for the same company (various applications of the same idea). But hands down he is the best architect in Oklahoma.

I heard the rat tail was in reference to his native american heritage.

Aug 27, 07 4:30 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

i like the work, somehow i doubt that a three thousand womb chair is really in the choctaw library.

Aug 27, 07 4:35 pm  · 
 · 
joshua

little pow wow says i think this is where i will beg job getting coffee

Aug 28, 07 1:31 am  · 
 · 
gypsy

He really prefers to be called Randy

Aug 28, 07 2:35 am  · 
 · 
joshua

didn't he have his name changed?

Aug 28, 07 2:55 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: