Archinect
anchor

Cribs

pmachine

Looking for a nice crib for the new offspring? any suggestions? something not too big and not too expensive and not too ugly.
Thanks.

Aug 17, 07 8:46 pm
cadalyst
Aug 17, 07 8:49 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

ouef

That is the one maceo uses

Aug 17, 07 9:36 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

oh, and maceo is my 11 week old son

Aug 17, 07 9:39 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

You could mill one like that.

Aug 17, 07 9:40 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

not for $800 finished and delivered to my door.

Aug 17, 07 9:42 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

Its built well and is a simple design...I had wanted to make my own but with all other things going on in my life I new I did not have the tools, the place, the time...and ultimately the skill to pull off what oeuf has for the price...it is not cheap...all hardwood, not ikea particle board.

Aug 17, 07 9:44 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

Lastly, it registers to three heaights...the new born height is the highest...so that you do not have to bend over that far to get the lil' monkey.

Aug 17, 07 9:45 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

heights...damn fat fingers.

Aug 17, 07 9:45 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

$800 is not bad at all. It looks well built.

I don't think I have the time to mill one, and I don't even have a wife or child!

Aug 17, 07 9:53 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

you have maceo drafting yet?

Aug 17, 07 9:53 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

heh, not yet...but we do have many arch-walk-tours...he digs the menil.

Aug 17, 07 10:35 pm  · 
 · 
garpike

One of our client's 6-y-o pointed at a house scheme he liked. One of three options. My boss asked him why. He gave an answer that was more intelligent than most of what I have heard back in school.

Aug 17, 07 10:37 pm  · 
 · 
vado retro

you know guys if you want to hook a fine filly you may want to put a crib in your crib.

Aug 17, 07 10:45 pm  · 
 · 

maceo is cute! These archinect kids have no idea how much they are loved...we might have to put them on a calendar, and model archinect clothes.

Does he have an archinect sucks t-shirt?

Aug 17, 07 10:57 pm  · 
 · 
FOG Lite

Check out the daddytypes blog for some good designer cribs. Ikea's still probably you're best bet.

There's also this sweet milled custom crib from 4-pli

sweet, but not cheap.

Aug 17, 07 11:27 pm  · 
 · 
pmachine

THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTIONS. i LIKE THE 4-PLI. WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT...I'M PROBABLY GOING TO END UP BUYING SOMETHING FROM IKEA, BABIES R US OR TARGET...ALL BECAUSE OF THE PRICE. IKEA IS THE ONLY PLACE THAT YOU CAN GET MODERN FUNITURE AT RESONABLE PRICE. I THINK $800 IS A LOT TO SPEND ON FOR A CRIB...THAT'S MORE THAN WHAT I SPENT ON MY BED (WHICH IS FROM IKEA). AFTER ALL IT IS JUST A CRIB...

Aug 18, 07 12:58 pm  · 
 · 
chupacabra

r e l a t i v e s

Aug 18, 07 1:32 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: